Wise Sayings from
Quran and Hadith
1) And when you speak [i.e., testify], be just, even if [it concerns] a near relative
2) “O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).”
3) “And eat up not one another's property unjustly.”
4) O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent.
[Qur’an Surah An-Nisaa 4/29]
5) Come not near the wealth )of the orphan except with that which is, better (to improve it).
[Surah Al-Israa 17/34]
6) And seek help through patience and prayer; and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah].
7) And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakat.
8) And fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have taken it
9) Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice.
10) And whoever fears Allah –He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty)
11) And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.
12) He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah.
13) Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah] from that which you love.
[Aal 'Imraan 3:92]
14) Allah does not allow the reward of believers to be lost.
[Aal 'Imraan 3:171]
15) Indeed, Allah does not like every self-deluded and boastful (person).
16) And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice.
17) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me.[Al-Baqara 2:186]
18) Whoever intercedes for a good cause will have a share [i.e.reward] there from; and whoever intercedes for an evil cause will have a portion [i.e., burden] there from. And ever is Allah, over all things, a Keeper.
19) And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden [i.e.Paradise] as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous. Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allah loves the doers of good;
20) Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while
he is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life.
21) (And then you slay not your )children because of poverty. We provide for you and for them. [Al-An’aam 6:151]
22) And repulse not those who )ask.
23) And do good. Truly, Allah loves the good-doers.” (Al-Baqarah 2:195)
24)“Indeed, Allaah orders and good conduct.” (An-Nahl 16:90)
25)“O you who believe! Fulfil (your) obligations.” (Al-Maaidah 5:1)
26) “So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.”
From Hadith and Sunnah
1) Narrated `Ali (RA) : The Prophet (pbh) said,
"Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell−fire."
2) Narrated Abu Huraira(RA): The Prophet(pbh) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights."
3) Narrated Al−Mughira(RA): The Prophet (pbh) said, "Allah has forbidden you
( 1 ) to be undutiful to your mothers (2) to withhold (what you should give) or (3) demand (what you do not deserve), and (4) to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that (A) you talk too much about others
( B), ask too many questions (in religion), or (C) waste your property."
4) "He who does not thank people does not thank Allah." Hadith – Tirmidhi 1877 , Saheeh: Related by and at-Tirmidhee (no. 1877) and Aboo Daawood (no. 4177). It was declared authentic by Imaam al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 417)
5) Narrated `Adi bin Hatim heard the Prophet(pbh) saying: "Save yourself from Hell−fire even by giving half a date−fruit in charity."
6) Narrated Abu Huraira(RA): The Prophet(pbh) said, "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."
7) Narrated Abu Huraira(RA): The Prophet(pbh) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (trouble) his neighbor. And I advise you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women."
8) Narrated Abu Huraira(RA): Allah's Apostle(pbh) said, "Anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor, and anybody who believes in Allah and the Last Day should entertain his guest generously and anybody who believes
in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet. (i.e. abstain from all kinds of evil and dirty talk).
9) Abu Huraira(RA) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)as saying: The world is a prison−house for a believer and Paradise for a non−believer. [Muslim 42/7058]
10) Abu Huraira(RA) reported Allah's Messenger(pbh) said: There is a bone in the human being which the earth would never consume and it is from this that new bodies would be reconstituted (on the Day of Resurrection). They said: Allah's Messenger, which bone is that? Thereupon he said: It is the spinal bone. [Muslim 41/705]
11) The son of Abu Said al−Khudri reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When one of you yawns, he should keep his mouth shut with the help of his hand, for it is the devil that enters therein.
Compiled by: Mirza Ehteshamuddin Ahmed- Hyderabadi)